DreamTeam is an infrastructure platform and payment gateway for esports and gaming. The network’s primary goal is to become a universal platform for the millions of esports enthusiasts: gamers, teams, sponsors, advertisers as well as tournament organizers, and more. By uniting multiple businesses in one place and giving them advanced but easy-to-use tools, we are unlocking a $50Bn ecosystem.
More than just a job
We help mass adoption of esports and unlocking a market for hundreds of millions of gamers and thousands of advertisers and sponsors, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members.
Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture.
Competitive compensation package.
What you'll do:
- Resolve basic to complex support issues for customer inquiries received via omni-channel support (emails, social media, live chat)
- Determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Manage large amounts of incoming requests
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Become a product expert and provide documentation updates to our knowledge base
- Ensure customers' satisfaction while keeping to simple way of providing info
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (nights, weekends, holidays)
Skills to excel:
- Advanced/Fluent written and spoken English
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Stress resistance
- Ability to work independently
Will be a plus:
- Customer service skills and experience
- Experience with CRM systems (Zendesk etc.)
- International exchange programs participation
- Advanced level of other languages
- Knowledge in eSports
- High typing speed