DreamTeam is an infrastructure platform and payment gateway for esports and gaming. The network’s primary goal is to become a universal platform for the millions of esports enthusiasts: gamers, teams, sponsors, advertisers as well as tournament organizers, and more. By uniting multiple businesses in one place and giving them advanced but easy-to-use tools, we are unlocking a $50Bn ecosystem.
More than just a job
We help mass adoption of esports and unlocking a market for hundreds of millions of gamers and thousands of advertisers and sponsors, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members.
Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture.
Competitive compensation package
What you’ll do
- Building test automation framework for QA team to create automated functional test cases.
- Automating functional test cases using a tool such as Selenium.
- Doing code reviews for automated functional test code.
- Integrating automated testing into CI process.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
Skills to excel
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience, MS in Computer Science preferred.
- 3 years of experience as a test automation engineer
- 4+ years in QA in total
- Solid skills in OOP
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- Experience with API level testing
- Experience with HTML parsing
- Good knowledge in SQL.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Perfect English skills