We are looking for a senior level DevOps Engineer who is eager to learn and use new approaches and tools, has leadership skills and is highly attentive to details.
Why Great Work Place:
- Most fast growing industries of gaming, esports and blockchain;
- New development, with no legacy code support;
- Challenging integrations with different games' backends: (Valve(CS:GO), Riot(LoL), Bluehole (PUBG));
- BigData, AI & BI developments in analytics and statistics of games, continuous improvement of AI;
- Opportunity to visit various professional events;
- You’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals;
- Excellent compensation package.
Used technology stack: AWS (EC2, VPC, S3, CF, CloudFront, Route53, SES, SQS), Kubernetes (docker containers), Prometheus + Grafana, Ansible, ELK stack, Gitlab + Gitlab CI, Jenkins
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science;
- 3+ years of experience in a role of DevOps;
- Strong knowledge of AWS stack;
- Strong Experience in Docker and Kubernetes;
- Extremely comfortable with Unix/Linux CLI;
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuos Delivery;
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (for example: GitLab CI/CD);
- Understanding of service-oriented architecture (for example: REST APIs, micro-services, etc) and API implementation;
- Strong knowledge of monitoring tools like ELK stack, prometheus etc.;
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDb (configuration/ clusterization/ optimization/ maintenance/ backups/ failover);
- Configuration tools knowledge is strongly desired (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.);
- Agile, real experience of working with developers in scrum team;
- Being an excellent problem solver, and willing to roll up the sleeves;
- English at Intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience operating a high load data pipeline and exposure to technologies such as Postgres, MongoDB, and RabbitMQ;
- Experience managing NoSQL systems such as ElasticSearch;
- Experience securing systems and understand the purpose of reasonable; security techniques and the tradeoff with operational efficiency;
- Understanding and experience with the blockchain technology (we use Ethereum).
- Creating and maintaining scalable, reliable, consistent, and repeatable systems;
- To be an evangelist of DevOps philosophy, CI/CD and continual; improvement values spreading in the company and development teams;
- Manage all the Linux-related aspects of our machines: patching, access, security, performance, etc;
- Create and build architectures of our AWS deployment: enable and support multi-account/multi-region, employ new AWS services, manage costs, etc;
- Working in the team with development to deploy new software and improve existing systems;
- Tackling any issue that may occur along the way;
- Participate in on-call incident response and escalation procedures;
- Suggest improvements and lead their introduction into reality.